Kit

Kit

Saturday 19 July 2014

Pretty new solution to ACNE

We all know acne is one word ladies and even some men try as much as possible to avoid having because when you have it it's so difficult to get rid of.

Well I just discovered this product, a customer of mine called Teebaby tried it and called me to say 'sweetheart, i think i finally found a solution to my acne in conjunction with the Makari acne products I am using' so I asked her to get me a bottle and let me do a skin test and voila it worked, so I have being giving the product to clients that needs them and we actually found out it also works for sunburn.

So I call it SECRETE (that's the name actually) and it's been secretly working wonders!

Holla the shop numbers or BB pin: 2BEDE25D to find out more!

In between my bb crashed and I lost all contacts, it's unfortunate I did back up but didnt remember the password when it was time to recover!

If you were on my bb before and you think I deleted you, I'm truly sorry I will never do such, you know how RIM rolls now, they are just confused! mwahhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment